As a new Cougar, you'll be required to experience our ROAR program before you can attend classes. The ROAR (Recruitment, Orientation, Advisement, Registration) program is designed to help ease the transition from high school to college as well as prepare parents for their student's new journey. ROAR provides students and parents with information on all services CSU has to offer, as well as their first advising and registration session for their classes. Below are the descriptions of the programs that we offer. Please review and select the one that best fits your enrollment status.
(Traditional Freshman, Transfer and Non-Traditional Freshman)
- June 12
Traditional Freshman (all sessions are overnight except August 11-12)
- June 23-24 (Monday-Tuesday)
- June 26-27 (Thursday-Friday)
- July 10-11 (Thursday-Friday, RiverPark Campus)
- July 14-15 (Monday-Tuesday)
- July 29-30 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- August 11-12 (Non overnight, Monday-Tuesday)
Non-Traditional and Transfer under 30 hours
- June 27 (Friday)
- July 15 (Tuesday)
To Register for your ROAR session: *Payment is required at the time you choose your date to complete registration*
1. Choose your date through our "Orientation Dates" link on the left navigation menu, click register now and input your 909, birth date and term and click pay now. You will be prompted to pay for students and guests at that time.
2. Please pay with your credit/debit card only. Your registration for ROAR is a two step process and you are not registered for your session until you have paid.
If you have questions about registration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706.507.8590
There are no Refunds for ROAR.