Online Transfer Orientation
Welcome to the Transfer Student Orientation. Students who do not have more than 30 transferred credit hours should register for the Traditional Student Orientation. In an effort to ensure that you receive the information you need to be successful at Columbus State University, the Office of ROAR Orientation has created a thorough introduction to your new institution. This online orientation will assist you with the services and programs at Columbus State. These services and programs are geared to serve you as you continuously pursue your education.
Starting Classes Summer 2021 & Fall 2021
How to Register for Transfer Over 30 ROAR Online Orientation:
- Step 1. Log into your MyCSU and click "Orientation" under Student Records. When prompted,
select the term you are entering CSU "Fall 2021". You can also click on "Register
Now" below to complete your registration.
- Step 2. Complete the registration process. Choose one of the "Non-Traditional and Transfer
Orientation Sessions' available. The Non-Traditional & Transfer over 30 credit Online
Orientation is administered asynchronously through CougarView.
- Step 3. At the end of the registration process, you will be redirected for payment. Call
706-507-8593 if you have trouble registering for ROAR. ROAR Registration Fee: $50/Student.
- Step 4. Closer to your Online Orientation Session date, registrants will have access to the
Non-"Traditional & Transfer over 30 credit Online' modules to be completed prior to
your scheduled session date.
- Step 5. Click on CougarView, located on MyCSU and find the "Transfer Online Orientation"
Course. Select the course to access the modules! You will have access to the course
2 business days following a successful registration and payment.
- Step 6. Click on content. Complete all five modules. "Transfer Online Orientation" modules will take you no
more than 1 hour to complete.
- Step 7. Once you have completed the "Transfer Online Orientation" modules and the survey
at the end of the modules, your Transfer Orientation Hold will be removed and you
can register for classes.
Remember you MUST:
- Complete the "Transfer Online Orientation" modules
- Complete the survey at the end of the last module.
- Register for classes.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 706-507-8593.
Please Note: There are no refunds for the ROAR Orientation Program after registration and payment have been submitted.