ROAR Orientation Registration
Now that you are ready to register for ROAR, please select your status below:
Freshman ROAR is for all first year traditional students (those who are no more than 5 years out of high school and have never attended college).
Non-Traditional and Transfer ROAR is for those students who have been out of high school for more than 5 years or those transferring from another institution with less than thirty hours.
Students transferring in who have completed thirty or more hours should take the Transfer Student online orientation.
- Dual Enrolled Students who have completed high school and are entering Columbus State University full time with less than thirty hours should attend the dual enrolled student orientation. Students who have completed thirty or more hours should take the Transfer Student online orientation.
Graduate Students should sign up for the Graduate Student online orientation.
*ALL communication for ROAR Orientation is sent to the student's Columbus State University email account.*
Starting Classes Spring 2019: Friday, January 18: traditional, non-traditional, and transfer students
Starting Classes Summer 2019: Friday, May 31: traditional, non-traditional, and transfer students
Starting Classes Fall 2019:
- Main Campus: June 13-14 (Thursday-Friday)
- Main Campus: June 20-21 (Thursday-Friday)
- RiverPark Campus: June 27-28 (Thursday-Friday)*
- Main Campus: July 11-12 (Thursday-Friday)
- Main Campus: July 31-Aug. 1 (Wednesday-Thursday), Attached to Camp P.R.O.W.L.
- Main Campus: August 1 (Thursday)- non-traditional and transfer students under 30 credit hours
*Students planning to major in Fine Arts, Art History, Music, Theater, Communication, Education, Exercise Science, Nursing, or Health Science are strongly encouraged to attend this orientation.
Registration and Payment Information
To Register for your ROAR session: *Payment is required at the time you choose your date to complete registration*
The cost is $125.00 per student, $50.00 per guest.
*No refunds are issued for ROAR Orientation.*
In the registration section, choose your student type, input your 909, birth date and term and then select the date of the session from the available list. Click "submit and pay." After you have chosen a session, you will be directed to the payment site where you will input your 909 and payment information.
Please pay with your credit/debit card only. Your registration for ROAR is not complete until you have paid and receive a confirmation email.
If you have questions about registration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706.507.8593.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds for the ROAR Orientation program.