When is Orientation?
Starting Classes Spring 2019:
Friday, January 18: traditional, non-traditional, and transfer students
Starting Classes Summer 2019:
Friday, May 31: traditional, non-traditional, and transfer students
Starting Classes Fall 2019:
Main Campus: June 13-14 (Thursday-Friday)
Main Campus: June 20-21 (Thursday-Friday)
RiverPark Campus: June 27-28 (Thursday-Friday)*
Main Campus: July 11-12 (Thursday-Friday)
Main Campus: July 31-Aug. 1 (Wednesday-Thursday), Attached to Camp P.R.O.W.L.
Main Campus: August 1 (Thursday)- non-traditional and transfer students under 30 credit hours
Note: August One-Day Date will be communicated via email
ROAR Roster by Department
For a listing of students for your department, please conduct the following steps:
1. Log in to CougarNet
2. Under ISIS, visit the "CSU Reports Menu"
3. Visit the Department Chair Menu link.
4. Click "Orientation Roster by Department".
5. Under the drop-down menu, select the upcoming/desired term.
6. Highlight your designated Department, and hit either Output to Screen or Output to Excel.
7. Click "Run Report"
8. Choose the session date: Example- "Trad Fresh, 09-JUL-15"
* In the event that you do not have access to the Department Chair Menu, please request access from your supervisor through an eQuest.