When is Orientation?
Starting Classes Spring 2020:
Tuesday, January 14: traditional, non-traditional, and transfer students
Check-In Starts at 8:00 am in the Student Recreation Center
Starting Classes Summer 2020 & Fall 2020:
- Students can complete the asynchronous ROAR Online Orientation starting June 1st.
- In order for the 'New Student Orientation Hold to be removed, students MUST complete:
- The ROAR Online Orientation
- Advising Survey
ROAR Roster by Department
For a listing of students for your department, please conduct the following steps:
- Log in to MyCSU
- Under Banner SIS, visit the "CSU Reports Menu"
- Visit the Department Chair Menu link.
- Click "Orientation Roster by Department".
- Under the drop-down menu, select the upcoming/desired term.
- Highlight your designated Department, and hit either Output to Screen or Output to Excel.
- Click "Run Report"
- Choose the session date: Example- "Trad Fresh, 09-JUL-15"
In the event that you do not have access to the Department Chair Menu, please request access from your supervisor through an eQuest.